Has the Canadian Real Estate Market Adjusted to the Higher Cost of Borrowing?
CDC is a privately-owned, full-service Canadian Valuation and Advisory firm that prides itself on our flexible, client-focused approach coast-to-coast. At CDC, we understand how precise critical valuations are to a portfolio. One of our basic philosophies is that in-depth market knowledge allows us to adequately interpret and track market direction instead of lagging the market and following historical trends. As such, CDC remains committed to delivering accurate and highly defensible valuation reports. In addition, CDC offers trusted property appraisals across Canada. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Our Real Estate Appraisal Services Include:
- Trusted real estate appraisal services you can rely on.
- Appraisers with extensive experience in the field.
- Fast, accurate appraisals completed in a timely manner.
- A wide range of services to meet your specific needs.
Commercial Property Appraisal Services
Machinery and Equipment Appraisal
Residential Appraisal Services
Meet Our Team
- Over$100BIn Real Estate Appraised
- Over250Residential Subdivisions Appraised
- Over350,000Acres of Farmland Appraised
- Over300,000Residential Houses Appraised
- Over25Years in Business
- Over60Appraisers in Local Markets across Canada
- National Coverage
- Privately Owned
Should You Buy? Canadian Rental Prices vs. Monthly Mortgage Payments
Bank of Canada Announces Fifth But Not Final Interest Rate Increase for 2022
Automated Valuation Models: A property market perspective
Developers are ready, willing and eager to build
Why diversification in Calgary is key to the city’s new era
Rural Real Estate
Years of conservation efforts by these farmers are paying off.
In a post-covid world, the way markets rebound is incredibly important and key to future growth as well.
From serendipitous moments to watercooler chats, there is much to look forward to post-pandemic.
To buy, or not to buy? Understanding the impacts of the new stress test on the Canadian housing market.
The evolution of stacked industrial development in Canada.